KJ Hageman Group Alumni
- Dr Cleo Davie-Martin (PhD, graduated in 2015) (Current position: Postdoctoral Fellow at Oregon State University, http://blogs.oregonstate.edu/superfund/2015/05/08/new-trainee-highlight-cleo-davie-martin/).
- Dr Trudyanne Geoghegan (PhD, graduated in 2014); (Current position: Hazardous Substances Advisor at the New Zealand Environmental Protection Authority, http://www.epa.govt.nz)
- Kathryn Orr (MSc, graduated in 2013); (Currently a research chemist at Sierra Nevada Brewery in Chico, California)
- Pourya Shahpoury (PhD, graduated in 2012); (Currently a postdoctoral fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Chemistry in Mainz, Germany, http://www.mpic.de/en/research/multiphase-chemistry/group-lammel/mitglieder/pourya-shahpoury.html)
- Ruma Ghosh (PhD, graduated in 2012); (Currently enjoying motherhood and science when possible)
- Dr. Karen Lavin (PhD, graduated in 2012); (Currently employed by the New Zealand Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment, http://www.pce.parliament.nz/)